Procedures to Obtain BCLQ Samples
- Your project must be approved for the current year by your ethics committee (please email the ethics approval to Mr. François Béliveau: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete and sign the “request form”.
- Prepare a complete scientific summary of the project (minimum of one page, word document).
- These documents must be adequately identified :
- Name of the researcher
- Title of document (ethic approval, form for cellular material, scientific summary)
The project will be submitted to our scientific committee.
- The researcher must sign the Material Transfer Agreement (prepared by the BCLQ).
- Total fees will be :
- Cellular material preparation fees (prices are on our web site)
- Plus shipping fees