Procedures to Obtain BCLQ Samples
- Your project must be approved for the current year by your ethics committee (please email the ethics approval to M. Claude Rondeau).
- Complete and sign the “request form”.
- Prepare a complete scientific summary of the project (minimum of one page, word document).
- These documents must be adequately identified :
- Name of the researcher
- Title of document (ethic approval, form for cellular material, scientific summary)
The project will be submitted to our scientific committee. If the project is accepted, you will obtain your cells within 2 weeks.
- The researcher must sign 2 copies of the Material Transfer Agreement (prepared by the BCLQ).
- Total fees will be :
- Cellular material preparation fees (prices are on our web site)
- Plus shipping fees
* Additional fees are required for updated clinical informations.